1win - Sportsbook betting platform/casino
Live betting or Pre-match betting: what’s the difference and which one is better?
Players (mostly beginners) often do not know what and how to bet on: before the game or during the game.
Let’s find out what the difference is and how to choose the best option.
- 1. ⭐ 1win - Sportsbook betting platform/casino
- 2. ✅ Live betting or Pre-match betting: what’s the difference and which one is better?
- 3. 🌐 Pre-match betting advantages
- 4. 💯 Live-betting advantages:
- 5. ✅ So.. What to choose: pre-match betting or live-betting?
- 6. 🔥 Which sport to choose?
- 7. 💸 Some useful tips for 1win players
Pre-match betting advantages
1Win and in other sportsbook/bookmaker’s offices pre-match betting is collected long before the game starts. Thanks to this you can consider the teams, analyze statistics and then bet on the team with the highest probability of winning.
This is the main feature of pre-match betting. But the odds before the game are low, and as the event goes on, the odds become even lower. And you can’t change your bets, can’t call them off/cancel once the match starts.
Nevertheless, you can:
- You can still make a bet with a high probability of winning
- Margin of pre-match betting in the bookmaker’s office is lower than that of live-betting
- There is no betting limit for players
- There is time to analyze the match/teams and then place bets according to your betting strategy
- No need to worry about the course of the game in real time. All bets are done! Just sit back and enjoy the game.
Player must reach in time to what is happening during the game. You can’t place bets before the game starts, you must carefully observe what is happening on the screen. Therefore, the chances of winning during the game are higher, but the risks are increasing accordingly.
- High odds, often 3.0 or higher
- If it turns out that the “underdog” (outsider) plays better than the favorite, you can make a “turn the tables” and change the bets.
Disadvantages are: high margins, low limits, higher risks.
So.. What to choose: pre-match betting or live-betting?
1win statistics show that most bets are made in real-time (live-betting) as they turn out to be the most engaging and profitable. However, there are a number of players who prefer pre-match betting.
Pay attention to your own preferences and betting style. If you do not like to take risks - it is better to start pre-match betting, before the game starts. When you're a more experienced player, you can try live-betting.
The first obvious question you must answer for yourself before starting betting is, of course - which sport to choose?
Which sport to choose?
Soccer. Obviously, soccer is among the most popular sports at 1win and all over the world. Millions of newbies start betting on this particular sport.
Volleyball, basketball, hockey are considered less popular sports for betting. We suggest that you follow only the main matches.
Tennis — this sport category is chosen only by experienced gamblers who have been actively following tennis for a significantly longer time, as you need to analyze a lot of information in order to make a winning bet.
Is it possible to make money on betting?
Of course you can earn money by betting. Among the most important things to consider is:
- Choose the right sport
- Build a plan of action (choose a betting strategy)
- Bet on your favorite teams
- Analyze the results
A lot of successful players live off regular betting income. It is best to start with single bets and then (once you gain experience) move on to multiple bets.
Some useful tips for 1win players:
We have put together some tips to help you make winning bets at 1win online betting platform:
- Be sure to take advantage of the bonuses given to you - don’t neglect the usage of cashback, freebets, various deposit bonuses, etc
- Try to control your emotions, always remain calm and reasonable
- Do not bet the last money you’ve got
- Choose a strategy and diligently follow it
- Don’t bet on different sport activities - choose one sport you’re interested in and start gaining experience with it
- It is better to start with small amounts, gradually increasing it along with your bankroll.