Terms and Conditions
Welcome to 1win!
these terms describe the rules for using the 1win website https://1win.com.az/.
By accessing this website, we assume that you accept these terms. If you do not agree to all the terms stated on this page, please do not continue using 1win.
the following terminology applies to these terms and conditions, the Privacy Statement and disclaimer and all agreements: "customer", "you" and "your" to you, the person registered on this website and the terms of the relevant company. "Company", "ourselves", "we", "our" and "we" refer to our company. "Honor", "the parties" or "we" refers to both the customer and ourselves. All Terms constitute an offer, acceptance and payment consideration required to satisfy Customer's needs for the provision of services to Customer in accordance with and as applicable under applicable law. the process of helping the customer in the most appropriate way. The above terms singular, plural, capitalized and/or o/o or other words or other words are used interchangeably and therefore refer to the same thing.
Unless otherwise stated, 1win and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights to all materials on the 1win website. All intellectual property rights reserved. You may obtain it for your personal use on the 1win website subject to the restrictions set out in these terms.
You must not:
- Print material from 1win website
- Sale, rent or sublicense materials from 1win
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from 1win
- Distribute content with 1win
individual sections of this website allow users to post and share ideas and information in certain areas of the website. 1win does not filter, edit, publish or review comments before they appear on the website. Comments do not reflect the views of 1win, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person posting the comments. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, 1win shall not be liable for any liability, damages or expenses arising out of and/or arising out of the use and/or publication and/or display of any Feedback on this website.
1win reserves the right to monitor all comments and to remove any comments that are inappropriate, offensive or may violate these terms.
You warrant and represent:
- You have the right to post feedback on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right of a third party, including copyright, patent or trademark;
- comments do not contain defamatory, defamatory, offensive, obscene or other unlawful material that constitutes an invasion of privacy
- Comments are not used to promote or encourage businesses or customs, or represent commercial or illegal activity.
You hereby grant 1win a non-exclusive license to use, play, edit and allow others to use, perform and edit your Comments in any form, format or media.
link to our content
The following organizations may access our website without our written permission:
- state institutions;
- search systems;
- information organizations;
- online directory distributors may link to our website in the same way they link to the websites of other listed companies; and
- Accredited businesses in the system, with the exception of non-profit organizations, charities and fundraising groups, cannot link to our website.
these entities may refer to information on our homepage, publications or other website that: (A) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely state that it is sponsoring, endorsing or disparaging the referring party and its products and/or services; and (c) is appropriate in the context of the referring party's website.
We may review and approve other reference requests from the following types of organizations:
- recognized sources of consumer and/or business information;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charitable organizations;
- online directory of distributors;
- internet portals;
- Accounting, legal and consulting companies; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve the recommendations of these organizations if we determine: (a) the affiliation will not adversely affect us or our accredited institutions; (B) the organization has no negative opinion of us; (C) we benefit from a view hyperlink replacing the absence of 1win; and (d) the link is provided in the context of shared resource information.
these entities may refer to our home page: (A) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or condemnation of the referring party and its products or services; and (C) is relevant to the context of the link on the party's site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in point 2 above and would like to link to our website, you should send a message to 1win via email. Please include your name, your organization's name, contact information, and your website URL, a list of URLs you want to follow a link on our website, and a list of URLs on our website. Wait for the answer after 2-3 weeks.
approved organizations can refer to our website as follows:
- use of brand name; or
- using the unique resource locator it is associated with; or
- use any other description of our website that makes sense in the context and format of the content on the relevant party's website.
Use of the 1win logo or other artwork for linking without a Trademark License Agreement is not permitted.
You may not create frames that alter the visual presentation or appearance of our web pages without our prior consent and written permission.
Responsibility for content
We are not responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to indemnify us against all claims arising from your website. No website shall display any links which may be construed as defamatory, obscene or criminal or which infringes, otherwise violates or promotes the rights of third parties.
We reserve the right to ask you to remove all or any specific links to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links from our website at any time. We also reserve the right to change these terms and referral policy at any time. By continuing to follow a link on our website, you agree to these terms and conditions of the link.
remove links from our site
If for any reason you find an offensive link on our website, you can contact us at any time to let us know. We will consider disconnection requests, but we have no obligation to do so or to respond to you directly.
we do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or correctness of the information on this website; We also do not make any promises that the website will remain available or that the materials on the website will be updated.
to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and your use of this website. Nothing will happen with this disclaimer:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or willful misrepresentation;
- limit any of our obligations or your obligations in a way that is not permitted by applicable law; or
- exclude our liabilities or your liabilities that cannot be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set forth in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liability arising from liability, including contractual obligations for tort and breach of statutory duty.